In order to plan a comfortable holiday in Antalya, Alanya, Green Paradise Alanya Hotel may be the right choice.
Green Paradise Alanya Hotel is a Alanya hotel that will offer you all-inclusive and most enjoyable holiday options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served as an open buffet, the meals and drinks are served in the time and places determined by the hotel.
Within the hotel; There are bar, gym, 24-hour room service, private beach, animation, spa, massage and children's playground. Green Paradise Alanya Hotel; It is 55 km to Gazipasa Airport, 14 km to Alanya city center and 15 km to Alanya Bus Station.
In the current concept hours: open buffet meals in the morning, lunch and dinner, snack, refreshments and tea time during the day and local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks determined by the facility.
All extra services except for the listed services are chargeable.
07:30 - 10:00 Breakfast
12:30 - 14:00 Lunch
14:30 - 16:30 Snack
19:00 - 21:00 Dinner
16:30 - 17:00 Coffee & Pasta
23:00 - 00:00 Night Soup
Pets are not allowed.
Freshly squeezed fruit juices, Turkish coffee and import drinks are chargeable.
The use of open spaces serving the property depends on the seasonal conditions.
*SPA, masaj ve bakım hizmetleri ücretlidir.
• Recording and informing stories about Covid 19 during check-in procedures at the reception
• Disinfectant treatment by passing the guests through hygiene tunnels that are produced and approved by the Ministry of Health with automatic and sensors.
• Disinfectant treatment of luggage, bags, prams and similar materials provided that they pass through hygiene tunnels.
• Control barriers and social distance strips at reception
Thermal camera and body temperature control
• Providing free masks and gloves for every guest who wishes
• Accompany rooms safely
General Usage Areas
• Daily hygiene disinfection of all areas
• Organizing the distance between tables in food and beverage units 1.5 meters and above
• The obligation to use masks and cloth gloves for the personnel serving
• Providing the sunbeds and umbrellas of the pool areas at a minimum of 1.5 meters social distance and daily disinfectant operations
• Ensuring that the personnel working in bars use gloves and masks
• Masked and gloved personnel, protection visor when necessary
• Hygiene pumps and regular disinfectant of all places before meals after cleaning
• Putting hand disinfectants at kitchen and restaurant entrances
• Decreasing the number of open buffets, meal types and performing meal distributions by the personnel, eliminating the hand contact of the guest with the serving spoons and tongs.
• Single consumption packaged breads and bread types that need to be cut by hand will be removed from service.
Social distance of 1.5 meters between tables
• Ayran fruit juice and similar beverages offered in the open are removed from service, drinks are served directly to the table
• Serving drinks to the table
• Disposable water and fruit juices in bars
• Cancellation of salt, pepper and napkin holders, disposable salt and pepper shakers service
• After-meal cleaning and disinfectant
• Disinfectant at kitchen entrance
• Goods acceptance by passing the case boxes and tin packages with disinfectant in goods purchases
• Full ozone disinfectant system in fruit and vegetable acceptance, washing and preparations
Use of ozone system in tap water
• Not compromising the 70C rule in food presentations and meal chats.
• Compulsory use of shoe covers and bonnets
Smell and place ventilation disinfection with bard system in food preparation areas
• Application of food preparation, presentation and storage HCCP procedures
• Complying with social distance by reducing the capacity of 50% in snack bars and A'la Carte restaurants
After service disinfectant
Pools, Beach, Aquapark and Amphitheater
• Automatic visibility of pool water chlorine levels with indicators
• Application of the 1.5 meter rule on sunbeds and umbrellas around the pool
• The removal of contact and multiple pool games, animation competitions and similar games with high contact
• Reducing the capacity in amphitheaters, removing the seats so that 1 seat is empty between people, making the entrance and exit from different places
• Absence of shows and importance of live music and music concerts in bars
• Disinfectant of existing playgroups after each use
• Disinfection of all sunbeds and umbrellas, hand contact and amphitheater seating groups, game room game machine and coffee tables with a disinfectant pump daily.
Working with reservation system
• Obligation to use mask, visor and gloves
• Disinfection and hygienic cleaning after each application
• Provision of responsible and responsible personnel
Capacity reduction and limited use of space
• Supply of gloves and masks for guests
Providing continuous ventilation and fresh air circulation
• Use of Ministry-approved materials and products
• Permanent disinfectant in bed corridors
• Requirement of gloves and masks for personnel
• After cleaning the room's hygiene pump and disinfectant
• Providing the room for guest use after a minimum of 12 hours after disinfection and leaving a disinfected warning letter on the bed and opening the room the next day.
• Collecting the dirty in a special bag
• Distribution of materials in nylon bags and closed after washing and storing the laundry
• Continuous hygiene disinfection applications in elevators